Breaking

(1) My Facebook Page          (2) My Instagram Page        (3) My Twitter Account   (4) Instagram Account

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Husband death in Pulwama - Wife joined army

NEW DELHI: Major Dhaundiyal's wife Nitika Kaul has joined the army 2 years after her husband's loss in Pulwama.

In 2018, Nitika Kaul was married to Major Dhaundiyal. Major Daundiel was involved in the Pinglong Operation in February 2019. Three fighters were killed when Daundiyakal joined forces in a firefight against Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists in Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir. 

Now his wife is also pursuing her husband. They have come forward to serve the country. Nitika Kaul has been commissioned as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army. Kargil veteran Lt Gen YK Joshi Kaul has joined the army by putting stars on Nitika Kaul's shoulders during the passing parade in the OTA.

I am going along the path of my husband. "I believe they will always be a part of my life," Nitika Kaul said at the Passing Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If u have any queries, Please let us know

Advertisement

Advertisement
(1) My Facebook Page          (2) My YouTube Channel        (3) My Twitter Account   (4) Instagram Account

Pages