Breaking

(1) My Facebook Page          (2) My Instagram Page        (3) My Twitter Account   (4) Instagram Account

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Corona rising in Chitradurga !!

In the district, 763 people were infected. With this, the total number of infections increased to 27,814. One person has died and 141 people have died so far. 

total of 763 covid cases were confirmed in Chitradurga Taluk, 312, Holalkere 68, Hosadurga 123, Molakalmuru 41, Challakere 157 and Hiriyur 62 .

A sample of 2268 people's throat and nose was collected on Saturday, District Survey Officer Dr Ranganath said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If u have any queries, Please let us know

Advertisement

Advertisement
(1) My Facebook Page          (2) My YouTube Channel        (3) My Twitter Account   (4) Instagram Account

Pages