The Boeing 777-300 carries a total of 360 passengers. But there was only one passenger on board the flight from Mumbai to Dubai due to the second wave of Corona. However, the aircraft is flying for its sole passenger. Bhavesh Zaveri, who flew himself as the only passenger on the plane, shared his experience on the social networking site.
Zaveri, the CEO of StarGames, greeted me as I was boarding a flight from Mumbai to Dubai. The flight then sat between empty seats. I have traveled by plane from Mumbai to Dubai many times over the course of twenty years. But this journey was different. Every time the flight crew was instructing Mike through the flight. But this time I was delighted to say that the passenger, who was a passenger, asked me if I should introduce the whole flight.
The video has now gone viral on social media and was shared by an IPS officer of Rupin Sharma.
The only passenger was also flown because Zaveri obtained the UAE government's golden visa. King technical officers and UAE nationals are required to fly the aircraft even if there is one.

