Breaking

(1) My Facebook Page          (2) My Instagram Page        (3) My Twitter Account   (4) Instagram Account

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Bengaluru: BBMP voters’ list out

 

BENGALURU: About 81.3 lakh electors are slated to vote in the upcoming BBMP polls. They include 42.3 lakh male, 39 lakh female and 1,397 other voters.

BBMP has prepared the final wardwise voters' lists and displayed them at the office of electoral registration officer, all wards and also its website. Voters can verify their names in the list and in case of missing names, can check with BBMP officials or raise a complaint on https://bbmp.gov.in/

Contact me:
Whatsapp: +918618837776 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If u have any queries, Please let us know

Advertisement

Advertisement
(1) My Facebook Page          (2) My YouTube Channel        (3) My Twitter Account   (4) Instagram Account

Pages